There are some template files for displaying post contents in excerpt or full-length form in wordpress like index.php, category.php, archive.php etc. If it is wanted to be displayed post contents in the form of multiple columns, following changes may give the desired result.
What is required?
- LAN infrastructure for network communication.
- NFS, FTP or HTTP Service for data transfer.
- DHCP service for ip distribution.
- TFTP service for booting from network.
- Linux OS kernel image.
- Bootloader binary.
- Linux installation tree should be accessible from nfs,http or ftp.
When it comes to installing yum repository server there are some requirements:
- Instalattion tree (can be extracted from linux distribution dvd)
- YUM repository
- Network service that is hosting repository and packages. (can be http or ftp server)
I use http for hosting repository. In the apache.conf